Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Let's see some pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just thought it would be nice to see what everyone's got and what everyone has planned in the near future.
    I took these pics last month. Since then I've added Indiglo gauges, blue anodized Hayame hood pins, hyper ground wires, and did a long awaited engine bay cleaning.
    My next plans are to replace the valve cover, get a new intake, fix my new vinyl on my rear speaker panels, and get my rust removed/new paint.

    DSCN0048

    DSCN0045

    DSCN00431

  2. #2
    Inactive Member solman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I'm new here. I'm in Ohio but will be moving to Washington in late July to Port Angeles or Sequim. I can't wait to get out to the great Pacific Northwest! I would like to join your group when I do get out there. Now here is a picture of my car. I still have a lot I want to do to it, but I love my car. Ok I don't get how to put my picture in because I don't have my pictures on the web. Please help.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GotSol93's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well heres my car if anyone wants to check it out. I still have alot I wanna do with it. But I guess you have to have money first right? Well here ya go [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://www.solsociety.com/modules.ph...view_album.php

    Soon as I can figure out why my pics wont post on here, maybe I will do that, Until then youll have to suffer and Cut n Paste the link to see my car [img]smile.gif[/img] take care

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just moved here in January from Minnesota, so you can guess what the weather out there has done to my car. I've already replaced a bunch of stuff, not to mention now I have to replace the driver's side door latch. I can't open the door from the inside, so I have to roll down the window every time I want to get out. Sucks ass.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GotSol93:
    Well heres my car if anyone wants to check it out. I still have alot I wanna do with it. But I guess you have to have money first right? Well here ya go [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://www.solsociety.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album233&op=modload&name =gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice! Is your paint grey or is it one of those fade colors (like red-blue)? I put in those same angel eyes in my Sol last fall, but after it rode in the truck here, the LED rings don't work.

    I am having a hell of time with wiring complications...

    solman: Go to http://www.photobucket.com
    They'll host your pics for free and you'll have an unlimited account. Anything above 250K they resize for you.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GotSol93's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its Gunmetal with a little tint of purple to give it a better shine. My Angel eyes were easy as heck to set up? Did you buy the Hella ones? or another brand? The wiring worked out good for me, I just disconnected the AUX lights wires, and made my own switch on the right behind the Ebrake, where one of those removable pieces are.

    I guess it all depends how you go about installing them, and your patience I guess I dunno. I cant wait to get it out though and drive, BTW, Anyone know of someone With Stock Civic Si rims for sale? I Decided Im just gonna throw some of those on for now. [img]smile.gif[/img] anyone?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member zen_nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Snap dude!

    Your moving to my old neiborhood. Ask me about some good roads to drive on sometime as I know them well.

    brent

    Originally posted by solman:
    Hey, I'm new here. I'm in Ohio but will be moving to Washington in late July to Port Angeles or Sequim. I can't wait to get out to the great Pacific Northwest! I would like to join your group when I do get out there. Now here is a picture of my car. I still have a lot I want to do to it, but I love my car. Ok I don't get how to put my picture in because I don't have my pictures on the web. Please help.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  8. #8
    Inactive Member solman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok hope this works and that they look good. Tell me if you like it so far.7ad2d068fe0ca776

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh wow.... I love those tail lights!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That looks sweet, but I have to say I'm not feeling the black line across the side. It would go better with the car if they were also white. IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •